Saturday, June 15, 2013

SHAREmyDesign shop

Hello everyone,

I decided to open a new store called "SHAREmyDesign".

The store create as a project called "SHAREmyDesign". 
"SHAREmyDesign" is a way of bringing my design to your home. All my designs created from a series of three posters that the common denominator between them is color. 
In my shop I'm selling series of trio posters that will change your space. All my posters created by me in graphical software as Photoshop and Illustrator and the photos were taken by me.

All you need to do after buying a series of posters is framing the posters and hang the series on the wall. I'm sure it will change your space completely.

You can see my designs in my shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SHAREmyDesign

There are two sizes for the posters:
1. 18 X 24cm / 7 X 9 1/2" - this is a size of a frame without *Pasparto.
2. 12X17cm / 4 3/4 X 6 3/4" - this is a size for frames with *Pasparto.

All posters were printed on a 300gr. chromo paper.
The posters do not include framing.

Help me SHAREmyDesign.

Thank you
Shir

** Pasparto is used to create internal frame depth for an image framed or for protection
from adhering the poster to the glass. Pasparto is intended solely for photographs of paintings and posters framed in a frame with glass.


No comments:

Post a Comment