Friday, April 26, 2013

Photography

Hi,

I found out as a graphic designer that photography can make you really inspired.
When I need to design websites or applications I'm not once found myself uninspired from all kind of different reasons.
To get myself inspired I'm going out and start to take photos that help me get inspiration for colors, structure, textures and even sounds that can take my website to all another level.

Sometimes I love to take the color out of my photos and make them in black and white,
that way you can look at the angles of the picture and the textures much closer.

Photography is really one of the best ways to be inspire from the nature and the places that surround you.

One of my favorite places to take photos is a place called Aum Jony. This place is in kibutz Degania A, Israel. When I get there the first thing that I do is to breathe the air in that place, because of the mountains that surrounds the place when the sun is going down there is a strong wind that coming down to the valley.

After a walk around the area of Aum Jony you can see a beautiful sight that looks like that...





I hope I inspired you to go out and take pictures yourself or just to take a walk :)

Design your life.
Shir

No comments:

Post a Comment